Terms and Conditions
1. The organiser of the competition is the South Australian Department for Environment and Water (DEW) of 81 – 95 Waymouth Street, Adelaide 5000, ABN 36702093234 on behalf of the Minister for Environment and Water.
2. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta.
3. By participating in this competition, entrants agree to abide by competition rules and regulations.
4. The competition entry period is determined by Play &Go. DEW is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries. DEW is not responsible for the accuracy of entrants’ information or personal details.
5. DEW reserves the right to request proof of identity of all winners. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of DEW. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, DEW in its absolute discretion may disqualify the winner.
6. DEW reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant suspected of tampering with the entry process.
7. The competition is open to Australian residents excluding employees of DEW and their immediate families.
8. Entry is via https://playandgo.com.au/
11. There is one prize with a total value of $51.20.
The prize consists of a family voucher to Adelaide Gaol’s Wail at the Gaol Halloween event. A family is considered 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
13. The winner will be notified by Play&Go.
14. The winner will have until 12pm Friday 27th October 2023 to accept their prize. Prizes not claimed by this date will be forfeited and passed onto another entrant drawn at random.
15. The prize will be awarded as a digital ticket.
16. If competition prize winners are under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
18. Any costs associated with the use of prizes are to be covered by the winner.
19. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of DEW and which prevents DEW from complying with these terms and conditions, DEW will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
20. DEW, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of the competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21.Play&Go, along with Meta, thier employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of the competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. DEW may collect personal information about entrants for the purpose of running this competition. Entry details remain the property of DEW. Entrants consent to DEW using personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of conducting the competition, awarding any prizes and possible future national parks promotions.